Friday 27 April 2012

Vellum Challenge Winner Announcement

Hello everyone
Kimx here back to announce the winners of my Vellum challenge. 

It was definitely a hard job to narrow it down!! But after much consultation I finally came up with my top 5.
First place and a £10 Gift Voucher for The Stamp Man on line shop goes to:

I loved the classy and clean look of this card

The runner's up in number order are :

Congratulations to you all. Remember to grab your top 5 Blinkie to proudly display in your side bar. Tip Top, can you contact Jill at The Stamp Man to claim your voucher.
There is still time to enter our Shabby Chic challenge you have until 9pm next Thursday.

And don't forget that our new challenge starts next Friday so be sure to drop by then.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Kimx

9 comments:

  1. Congrats to all 5 such wonderful entries, thanks for sharing them with us.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I'm thrilled to have been chosen in the Top 5! What an honour.

    Thanks
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card! Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to all the winners

    Rach x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for choosing my card as one of your top 5, congratulations to all the other top five. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! Thank you so much for selecting me as one of the Top 5! Thrilled! I'm in fabulous company! Congrats to the winner!

    Debbie R
    ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the Winner, a fabulous card and thank you for choosing my card in your top 5, I'm so pleased.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I won?! Wow!! Off to email you now - thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment as we really appreciate them!